Goldenbee Properties, Inc. Las Vegas, NV On-site
About this job
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements for a portfolio of multifamily properties (approximately 8-12)
- Performs analysis of balance sheet and P & L accounts and records appropriate journal entries as needed
- Reconciles bank and loan statements monthly to ensure that all loan activity is properly recorded.
- Provide compliance reporting to lenders on an as-needed basis.
- Assist Accounting Manager and CFO as needed
- Perform analysis and create ad hoc reports as requested by management
- Assists in preparing annual budgets and fiscal month-end and year-end close.
This position is responsible for oversight of daily/monthly accounting functions for multiple entities in a fast paced environment for both multifamily properties. We’re looking for someone who’s willing and able to “roll up their sleeves” and get involved in the small details. This person must have excellent interpersonal, office and organizational skills that can “get it done” and be willing to go above and beyond. Trion Properties has an exciting team in place in an environment that encourages growth from within.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or related field or equivalent
- Three or more years of accounting experience in property management (multifamily experience preferred); any experience working with real estate private equity firm is a plus
- Strong accounting background; strong understanding with debits and credits
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of property operations using knowledge and experience.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to set priorities. Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter capable of finding solutions with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail.
- Yardi Voyager software experience is extremely helpful
Excellent analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills required. Looking for an outside of the box thinker, one who isn’t afraid of a challenge and willing to roll their sleeves up to solve a problem.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.